We are live-streaming classes on Zoom! Here are some directions to make your virtual yoga class successful:
- Before your first virtual class, go to zoom.us to create a free account. Please use the same email address we have for you at Yoga Salinas. Download and install the Zoom mobile app for your Apple or Android device, or the Zoom desktop client for your laptop.
- Pre-Register for the class you want to attend in our VIRTUAL studio schedule. Please do this at least 2 hours before class starts. When we see you have registered in the Mind Body APP, we will send you an email containing a link for you to "Join the Meeting."
- Clink the LINK to "Join the Meeting." We suggest joining 10-15 minutes before class to get settled in. By registering for any class, you agree to our release of liability and waiver. In any of our yoga classes, please always be mindful your movements and of your body’s needs.
- You will have the choice to join with or without video. This is totally your choice, but note that the teacher can't see you if you turn off your video stream. We will see your name on the class roster.
- Enjoy class! It's a privilege to be invited into your home and to have you practice with us.